Woocommerce Pdf Ips Pro
- Email/print/download PDF Credit Notes & Proforma Invoices
- Give custom titles & filenames to the PDF document
- Send out order notification emails (with or without PDF documents) to specified email addresses (suppliers, warehouse managers etc) at specific order statuses.
- Export PDF documents in bulk by date range + status (save as ZIP with individual files or to Dropbox)
- Attach up to 3 static files (for example a terms & conditions document) to the WooCommerce emails of your choice.
- Use separate numbering systems and/or format for proforma invoices and credit notes or utilize the main invoice numbering system
- Customize the shipping & billing address format to include additional custom fields, font sizes etc. without the need to create a custom template.
- Use the plugin in multilingual WPML and Polylang setups
- Save all the invoices conveniently in your Dropbox. All you have to do is activate the plugin, and authorize with Dropbox (which takes just 2 clicks) and the invoices will be uploaded automatically. You can choose between uploading all documents that are emailed (to the shop admin or the customer) or uploading the PDF files separately based on the order status, or a combination of both. Additionally, you can export invoices and packing slips directly from the WooCommerce order listing in bulk.