woo-commerce is not only an open-source commerce solution but also a flexible platform built on WordPress. let’s quickly begin and make your way and start a new store or customize it.
An E-Commerce website allows you to buy and sell goods and services online in which you can collect the payment (online payment system). WordPress helps you to create an E-commerce website using its awesome themes and plugins making the process very easy and saves a lot of time to open an online store. All You need to do is download and install a WordPress Woo-commerce plugin.
Woocommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce plugins for WordPress used by more than 5 million+ active users with an awesome 4.5 out of 5-star rating average. If you’re launching a business, starting an online store, or developing sites for clients, use WooCommerce for a store that powerfully blends content and commerce.
It comes with all the powerful features that you need to create an online store. Over the last few years, WooCommerce has established itself as the most dominant eCommerce plugin for WordPress.
To create an e-commerce website quickly and professionally for your clients or starting your own business, I have started this Woo-Commerce blog series along with youtube videos just like the previous WordPress series. Just buckle your seats to become the next entrepreneur
Who are this course and blogs for…?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create an e-commerce store either for your own businesses or for your clients.
- Basic WordPress understanding will be great but not mandatory in case you wish to learn WordPress basics for free visit GWIZ Academy
- If you are already a WordPress developer and you want to learn a new skill so that you can take up bigger Projects, solve bigger problems and charge a premium.
What concepts will be covered?
- Installing and setting up Woocommerce
- Assign Pages For Archive and Single Product Page
- Add simple, Variable and Digital Products
- Adding Products and Attributes
- Setting up Taxes Properly
- Setting Up Shipping Zones and Rates Correctly
- Creating the discount coupons (flat and Percentage Based Discounts)
- How to Manage Returns and Refunds Manually & Automatically
- How to add Payment Gateways and configure Correctly
- How to fulfill orders and Provide Customer service to Customers
Advanced Concepts But simple to learn
- Customize your Front End Homepage.
- Create your Own Products Archive Page.
- Create and customize your single product page.
- Create and customize your cart Page and checkout page.
So, you have seen what concepts I am going to cover and what you can expect from following these blogs. It will be enough for you to know all the aspects of the woo-commerce site from login to place an order and tracking your items too. so I am building a complete site along with you just keep following the blogs.
also, please do check out our other blogs on woo-commerce for a complete understanding.